FIREARMS AND WEAPONS OFFENSES
The most common firearm offenses include:
- Illegal possession of assault weapons
- Unlicensed firearms
- Brandishing or discharging a firearm
- Concealed carry violations
- Felon in possession
- Hunting violations
- Illegal gun/weapons trafficking or purchases
- Enhanced penalties for firearm possession while committing another crime
We have represented clients across Mississippi in protecting their Second Amendment rights as well as when facing firearms related charges.
If you are facing a weapons related charges, you deserve an experienced and committed Second Amendment lawyer.
To set up a confidential initial consultation, contact us online or call our office locally at 601-957-3101. Evening and weekend appointments are available on request.