IMMIGRATION AND NATIONALITY
Immigration law in the United States is constantly changing. We will work with you to determine the best way to accomplish your goals while keeping you informed throughout the process.
Our firm provides immigration services to clients across the south. We have had the privilege of helping individual clients and businesses from the United Kingdom, Canada, Mexico, Cuba, Russia, Honduras, Germany, Colombia, Argentina, El Salvador, Nigeria, Guatemala, India and China.
- Adjustment of Status
- Family and Marriage Based Immigration
- Citizenship and Naturalization
- Visas Applications
- Employment Based Immigration
- Deportation Proceedings
- Investment Based Immigration (EB-5)
We have the knowledge and experience to quickly answer your immigration questions, including:
- How can I hire a foreign national?
- How can I start a business?
- How can I relocate a family member?
- How can I become a citizen?
- How do I fight deportation?
- What if I am detained by ICE?
- How do I get a work permit?
Consult With Our Team
To discuss how we can assist you with your specific immigration issues, contact us online or call 601-326-000.